-
February 3rd, 2004, 10:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I hope SxDx will be in Germany again...the last time we saw them is nearly 7 years ago, thats such a shame! there are so many guys and gals that wish to see them!
Finally, we just hope to see them again...
-
February 3rd, 2004, 11:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I'd give up a round of shows in OC just so the German's get their fill, well maybe not.
-
February 4th, 2004, 04:27 AM
#3
Inactive Member
hey guys and girls.
i have seen sd in the house of blues 2 years ago.
when are you going to come to athens, greece to play a show???????????????
-
February 4th, 2004, 04:52 AM
#4
Inactive Member
GOOD LUCK!!! I've been to Rhodes and Corfu, speaking of Greece. Beautiful country.
-
February 4th, 2004, 11:58 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Ness is lazy. Ness won't cross the Continental Divide this year. My prediction.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks